Come join the Aramis team!
We place a strong emphasis on our company culture and work environment – firmly backing the “work hard, play hard” mindset. We absolutely love what we do! We have a lot of fun as a company, each and every day.
Aramis Interactive is powered by our people. United by shared values and the entrepreneurial spirit, we thrive in taking on big challenges, and the positive energy that results from seeing them through. We’ve created a comfortable and creative environment of talented people from many disciplines, from designers to developers to strategists.
At Aramis Interactive, we connect people with brands they’ll love. We’re a publishing company on the move – with a growing reputation for the way we create high-impact, game-changing brands and marketing strategies.
We offer a dynamic working environment where you can learn, grow and contribute. At Aramis you have the unique opportunity to help shape how the world’s leading brands connect and engage their target audiences, and the chance to build lasting relationships with others who are catalysts for innovation in online publishing and lead generation.
We encourage and nurture good thinking and innovation. Our body of work speaks to that. But we know good thinking and innovation can come from anyone, at any level of the organization… and that person could be you!
Our list of position openings is below.
This is an entry level, full time position in our Lebanon, PA office that will work closely with and be mentored by our Senior Developer and the rest of our digital all-star team to construct and integrate new features, functionality, and improve site optimization for our existing and future marketing campaigns – utilizing cutting-edge web development tools and techniques! We have a diverse portfolio of websites and are growing at a rapid pace – and are looking for someone who enjoys a fun-filled work atmosphere with a GREAT team of people!
The ideal candidate will be an organized problem solver with interest in marketing and web technologies.
Our company relies heavily upon teamwork through effective communication, collaboration, and time management skills to propel us forward.
In terms of specific skillset we are somewhat flexible, but familiarity with most or all of the following technologies is expected, and professional experience with at least a few is desired:
Additional Qualifications & Expectations:
What we an offer you:
If qualified & interested, apply by sending a brief statement about why this position interests you along with a resume, some examples of your work/descriptions of your skills and salary requirements. As a bonus, in addition to your resume – please include links to your Github and/or any other relevant media.
The position is full time, and is available immediately!
To apply, email your resume and cover letter with the position in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!
Aramis Interactive is a leading online publishing company focused on new site development and consumer engagement. We understand that our success starts with some of the most skilled, talented, and highly motivated people in the industry. We embrace and encourage a culture of teamwork, collaboration and intellectual curiosity.
– Independently build a large pipeline of outbound leads, which you’ll pursue and close.
– Account Management: Work with clients to understand there needs and manage expectations accordingly.
– Work directly with the Vice President of Business Development to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
– US travel, as needed, to meet prospects and clients, and to attend trade shows.
Skills / Experience:
– Strong interpersonal, presentation, and sales skills
– Strong work ethic: skilled at prioritizing and managing time.
– Forecast new business and revenue potential
– Ability to adapt to client concerns and thinks in real time.
– Proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships.
– Experience selling to large CPG brands
– Online Lead Generation and/or mobile advertising experience a plus.
– Digital Sales experience a plus
– Experience in structuring and negotiating deals for a digital/online media company a plus.
Compensation Package: Base Salary, Unlimited Commission Potential, Health Benefits, Profit Sharing, 401K, plus paid time off and flexible family time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter with the position in the subject line to email@example.com.
We are a rapidly growing online lead generation company with multiple web properties in various niches. We currently manage multiple lists with a subscriber base in the millions, and are looking for someone with vision and experience to take our email marketing efforts to the next level.
– Managing daily email operations and production
– Exploring creative ways to increase subscriber engagement through autoresponder campaigns, triggered and transactional emails, re-engagement campaigns, and other marketing automation
– Maximizing the quality of subscribers being emailed to by regularly auditing and purging poor quality traffic sources
– Ensuring consistent inbox placement for our newsletter and promotional mailings
– Segmenting lists based on data and behaviors such as past email engagement, website interactions, subscriber interests, etc.
– Manage relationships with advertisers and find new ways to generate revenue through our daily newsletters and promotional mailings
– Working alongside other team members within our email marketing department
– Researching & analyzing competitors, market trends, and new email technology opportunities
– Analyzing daily statistics & performance across all campaigns
– Working with Content & Creative teams on graphics, verbiage, content, etc.
Skills / Experience:
– College graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
– Highly analytical and capable of deriving meaning from A/B testing data and email optimization
– Bonus points for understanding of other interactive marketing channels and their respective marketing principles
– Creativity-driven mindset
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (tested during interview)
– Speed and proficiency in general computer usability (tested during interview)
– Excellent spelling and grammar (tested during interview)
– Skilled at prioritizing and managing time
– Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
– Previous email marketing experience a plus but not required
Compensation & Benefits include:
– Performance Bonuses
– Paid Time Off
– Health & Dental Insurance
– Support for continued education
– Annual company outings & retreats
Recruiters, please don’t contact us regarding this job post.
Please do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter with the position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org